To celebrate the NEW YEAR allow me to list last year's "Top Ten Posts".
10. Wheat flour's ALWAYS BEST GROUND fresh at home;
I've helped several get their own Magic Mill
grinds the very best flours... really it just does!
(updated post) basically all year long!
8. Apprently I'M NOT ALONE; many checked out my
7. Like me, people still do CANNING
... thank goodness for the talented bloggers [I found] who shared how to Print Darling Canning Labels
6. This post sparked INTEREST FOR BAKERS about my
both my family and I love, love LOVE Lisa Willey for sharing it.
Absolutely everybody loves it!
4. My PERSONAL FAVORITE recipe perhaps remains to be my
3. My Updates on the BOSCH UNIVERSAL MIXER
is second with
Google Hits, my Bosch: Fond Baking Memories
ranks higher due to
"You Might Like Also" links through LinkWithin.
1. For my birthday last June, my very CLEVER s-i-l
[Karrie] gave me this fabulous birthday... SURPRISE!
Thanks for a GREAT YEAR!
Labels: Blog Nods, Breads, ClearJel (Instant), ClearJel (Regular), Equipment, Jams and Jellies, Pies, Salad Dressing, Year End