Thursday, May 19, 2011

Raspberry Vinaigrette: Oh my gosh, the very best!


I have played around with raspberry vinaigrettes for years; here's MY very best!


Drizzled over my Best Spinach Salad
w/ fresh strawberries and candied almonds!

Best Raspberry Vinaigrette
by Sharon Anne


1/2 cup vegetable oil
6 frozen raspberries, thawed
3 Tbsp raspberry vinegar
(very best is Star Brand)
2 Tbsp seedless raspberry jam
(or mixed berry jelly)
1 Tbsp Country Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp sweetener, to taste
(I love Whey Low D granular)
1 tsp poppy seeds
1/4 tsp onion powder

DIRECTIONS
Measure the dressing ingredients in a wide-mouth pint jar. Pulse with an immersion blender, to emulsify (incorporate and thicken) the dressing all at once!

Note: You can whisk it instead, but I like the stick blender. It DOES thicken more in the fridge too, so don't get carried away blending it; that's why I say GENTLY PULSE. 😉


Enjoy,

Sharon Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many FAVORITE Recipes & Secrets...

I freely share many FAVORITE recipes & secrets. You may SHARE them too, but please CREDIT my blog... thanks! Be SURE to follow me on PINTEREST!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nifty-Difty News...

Welcome to Share Alike Cooking!

Nifty-Difty PRODUCTS...

Nifty-Difty Pageviews: