Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing with Poppy Seeds, one of my best recipes


I have played around with raspberry vinaigrettes for years; here's MY very best!


Drizzled with my Best Spinach Salad
w/ fresh strawberries and candied almonds!
 
 
Raspberry Vinaigrette & Poppy Seeds
by Sharon Anne

1/2 cup vegetable oil
6 frozen raspberries, thawed
3 Tbsp raspberry vinegar
2 Tbsp seedless raspberry jam
i.e.: Smuckers or homemade
1 Tbsp Country Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp sweetener, to taste
(I love Whey Low D granular)
1 tsp poppy seeds
1/4 tsp onion powder

DIRECTIONS

Measure the dressing ingredients in a wide-mouth pint jar. Pulse with an immersion blender, to emulsify (incorporate and thicken) the dressing all at once!

Note: You can whisk it instead, but I like the stick blender. It DOES thicken more in the fridge too, so don't get carried away blending it; that's why I say GENTLY PULSE. 😉

Enjoy,

Sharon Anne


Labels: