Monday, July 19, 2010

The Very Best Raspberry Vinegar (Star Brand)

I've tried most brands 
of raspberry vinegar.

My secret is 

 It's the very BEST brand.

The brand itself is easy to find in stores, but darn if this particular flavor is NOT always easy to find. 
So I buy it onlineBelieve me, it's WORTH it. 

I get several bottles and either them with friends, or give them as gifts. Plus the recipe for my very Best Raspberry Vinaigrette; I might even give them a bottle of that too.



The love it!

Enjoy,

Sharon Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many FAVORITE Recipes & Secrets...

I freely share many FAVORITE recipes & secrets. You may SHARE them too, but please CREDIT my blog... thanks! Be SURE to follow me on PINTEREST!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nifty-Difty News...

Welcome to Share Alike Cooking!

Nifty-Difty PRODUCTS...

Nifty-Difty Pageviews: