Italian Seasoning Mix (Homemade)

Page 3 (of 3) blog pages to Page 3 (of 3) 
From "Roast Beef "To Die For"  recipe


I have THE BEST SPICE cupboard.
I SAVE, by making my own 
HOMEMADE MIXES.

This recipe is one of my all time FAVORITES. 
I never cared for the store-bought variety. 



Use for"Roast Beef "To Die For" . I also add it to my Fresh Marinara Sauce. Sprinkle, and bake over chicken.


It's great in homemade salad dressings, plus much more.


Italian Seasoning Mix
Yield: 1/2 cup (8-Tbsp)

2 Tbsp dried oregano leaves
1 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp granulated sugar*, opt
1 Tbsp Instant ClearJel® powder, opt.
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 Tbsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried basil leaves
1/4 tsp dried thyme leaves
1/4 tsp celery seed


Store: Combine dry ingredients in a half-pint jar, covering tightly. Shake or stir ingredients well before using within recipes.

*In place of sugar, 1 Tbsp granulated Whey Low

Enjoy,

Sharon Anne

Labels: , ,