While searching for recipes that used black sesame seeds, LOOKEE what I FOUND, just in time for Easter.
I think my grand kiddos might have a ball making little momma(s) and baby chicks!
(Tips & Techniques...)
The night before cooking eggs, store carton in its side to center yolks within their whites.
- Choose 3-day to 1-week old (sell by date) eggs, these will "shell" later (more easily) than fresh eggs will.
- Place a single layer of eggs in a saucepan and cover eggs (by 1-inch) with COLD water,
- Cover pan and bring the water to a boil.
- IMMEDIATELY remove the pan from the heat, once water begins to boil.
- Set a timer for 17 minutes, allowing the eggs to "cook" off heat till hard-cooked.
- Immediately drain off the water; replace with COLD water, before attempting to shell.
So, as for hard boiled eggs... what will you do with yours? Share your ideas and even recipes.