How to Peel 20 Cloves in 20 Seconds - The "Ultimate Garlic Peeling Trick!"


This is so terrific! 
I just found out there's no longer any need to crush the garlic first to peel it!

Watch the following AMUSING VIDEO below, which reveals the...

"Ultimate Garlic Peeling Trick!"



Peel garlic quick! Here's an easy food prep tip...just put the garlic in a sealed container (example, a mason jar) and shake the daylights out of it. Once you stop shaking it, you just open the container and the peelings should be separated from the garlic!
Don't know when I might need that much peeled garlic at once!

I was HOWEVER IMPRESSED.

I have also seen it done with MASON JAR, like with this link. 

Either way, certainly you could do fewer cloves easily, if you so desire. I think I normally would.

Now Enjoy,
Sharon Anne

Labels: , , ,