Great Year: Top Ten Blog Posts... 2010 - 2011

To celebrate the NEW YEAR allow me to list last year's "Top Ten Posts".

10. Wheat flour's ALWAYS BEST GROUND fresh at home;
I've helped several get their own Magic Mill (stone grinder)
grinds the very best flours... really it just does!

9. I LOVE PASTRIES, and I had a Great Time
Pumpkin Pie: Decorative Leaf Pie Crust...
(updated post) basically all year long!

8. Apprently I'M NOT ALONE; many checked out my
Enchilada Sauce [to make their own] Quick & Easy!

7. Like me, people still do CANNING... thank goodness for the talented bloggers [I found] who shared how to Print Darling Canning Labels (for FREE).

6. This post sparked INTEREST FOR BAKERS about my
Baking Better Breads SECRETS (be told) say, "ooooh..."

5. How about this VIRTUAL FIRE STORM... Enchilada Chicken Chowder...
both my family and I love, love LOVE Lisa Willey for sharing it.
Absolutely everybody loves it!

4. My PERSONAL FAVORITE recipe perhaps remains to be my
Raspberry Vinaigrette: Oh my gosh, the very best!, it's brought the most Google hits for the blog.

3. My Updates on the BOSCH UNIVERSAL MIXER is second with
Google Hits, my Bosch: Fond Baking Memories ranks higher due to
"You Might Like Also" links through LinkWithin.
2. STRAWBERRY JAM made with Instant ClearJel®.

1. For my birthday last June, my very CLEVER s-i-l
[Karrie] gave me this fabulous birthday... SURPRISE!

Thanks for a GREAT YEAR!

Warmly,
Sharon Anne


Labels: , , , , , , , ,