Cranberry Salsa Dip

11-22-12 (updated photo) for Thanksgiving - this salsa is simply loved by all!



The first time my dh and I tried this appetizer, we went crazy asking who brought it to the buffet table. Ever since, I sooo look forward to making this dip throughout the holidays, and this year is no different.

It was my niece Donnell, who shared this fabulous and appetizing treat with us. Don't confuse it with my Cilantro Lime Cranberry Sauce, which I shared last year on the blog in a mini cookbook.

Cranberry Salsa Dip
by Donnell Jones


SALSA:
12 oz fresh cranberries
3/4 cup granulated sugar (I use Whey Low D)
1 med jalapeno, seeds removed
1 green onion
2 Tbsp cilantro, minced
1/4 tsp cumin

SERVE WITH: (suggestions)
Cream cheese
Crackers or tortilla chips

Combine ingredients in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped. Chill overnight. Serve over cream cheese alongside with your choice of crackers or tortilla chips.

Enjoy,
Sharon Anne

Labels: , , , ,