Monday, May 30, 2011

Nifty - Difty Tip: Using Wax Paper (above)

You can't see any wax paper up there... doin' its thing!
My clever daughter's blogspot Decor-ganize shared that Laurieann, Motivates for Sanity's Sake, posted this very
Nifty - Difty Tip:
Using Wax Paper ...

  • Line cupboards (bookshelves or entertainment center, etc.) with wax paper.
  • Instead of yearly cleaning there...
  • Simply remove and TOSS the wax paper!

I love the idea, I'm gonna do it! -- "So whatchoo think too?" --

Most Warmly,
Sharon Anne


2 comments:

  1. Tis a good idea and was paper is fairly inexpensive. I lay a cloth kitchen towel over a particularly dirty or sticky spot and wet it with soapy water and go about my business. A bit later I easily clean that part of the counter. Saves lots of elbow grease and time for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MakeMineCadburysTuesday, May 31, 2011

    What an awesome idea! I've put peel & stick tile in my cupboards - especially under the sink - it wipes up in a jiffy!

    ReplyDelete

Many FAVORITE Recipes & Secrets...

I freely share many FAVORITE recipes & secrets. You may SHARE them too, but please CREDIT my blog... thanks! Be SURE to follow me on PINTEREST!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nifty-Difty News...

Welcome to Share Alike Cooking!

Nifty-Difty PRODUCTS...

Nifty-Difty Pageviews: